When does the Club go out?
How do you get there?
How much does it cost?
Do I need to join?
What equipment do I need?
Is there a choice of walks?
What do I do now?
- 3rd Sunday of each month, except December which is the 2nd
- By Bus (Airport Travel).
- Various pick-ups in Dundee.
Full details - see our
- £17.00 for members and £19.00
- Membership - £17.00 and £14.00 if aged 60 and over.
- Not if you don't want to. We're happy for you to come as a
guest until you decide, or if you can only get out occasionally.
- If you join more than half way through the year - we'll reduce
- This varies depending on the time of year, but we'd advise -
- Waterproof/windproof jacket and over-trousers
- Hat and gloves
- Walking boots
- Torch, especially
Take food for the day including a hot drink/soup
It's not a good idea to wear jeans.
You can leave spare clothes to change into on
- Usually there are 2 or 3 options involving various amounts of
ascent/descent, as well as lower level walks.
- When you first come with us, we'd try to help you decide which
walk is best for you - that's if you'd like us to.
- If you are an experienced walker, so long as you don't walk
alone, the choice is yours.
- Contact the Secretary
(see "Contact us" page). They'll try
to answer any other questions or take a booking for the bus.